These docs are deprecated while they are being migrated to Red Hat. For the most up to date docs, please see the corresponding GitHub repository.
- Create TPR
- If the creation succeed, then the operator is a new one and does not require recovery. END.
- Find all existing clusters
- loop over the third part resource items to get all created clusters
- Reconstruct clusters
- for each cluster, find running pods that belong to it by label selection
- recover the membership by issuing member list call
- recover nextID by finding the etcd member with the largest ID in its name