These docs are deprecated while they are being migrated to Red Hat. For the most up to date docs, please see the corresponding GitHub repository.
Quay Enterprise supports using GitHub or GitHub Enterprise as an authentication system.
Create an OAuth application in GitHub
Following the instructions at Create a GitHub Application.
NOTE: This application must be different from that used for GitHub Build Triggers.
Visit the management panel
Sign in to a super user account and visit
http://yourregister/superuser to view the management panel:
Enable GitHub authentication
- Click the configuration tab () and scroll down to the section entitled GitHub (Enterprise) Authentication.
- Check the "Enable GitHub Authentication" box
- Fill in the credentials from the application created above
- Click "Save Configuration Changes"
- Restart the container (you will be prompted)