Quay Enterprise supports using GitHub or GitHub Enterprise as an authentication system.
Create an OAuth application in GitHub
Following the instructions at Create a GitHub Application.
NOTE: This application must be different from that used for GitHub Build Triggers.
Visit the management panel
Sign in to a super user account and visit
http://yourregister/superuser to view the management panel:
Enable GitHub authentication
- Click the configuration tab () and scroll down to the section entitled GitHub (Enterprise) Authentication.
- Check the "Enable GitHub Authentication" box
- Fill in the credentials from the application created above
- Click "Save Configuration Changes"
- Restart the container (you will be prompted)