These docs are deprecated while they are being migrated to Red Hat. For the most up to date docs, please see the corresponding GitHub repository.
Setup GitHub build triggers
Quay Enterprise supports using GitHub or GitHub Enterprise as a trigger to building
If you have not yet done so, please enable build support in Quay Enterprise.
Create an OAuth application in GitHub
Following the instructions at Create a GitHub Application.
NOTE: This application must be different from that used for GitHub Authentication.
Visit the management panel
Sign in to a super user account and visit
http://yourregister/superuser to view the management panel:
Enable GitHub triggers
- Click the configuration tab () and scroll down to the section entitled GitHub (Enterprise) Build Triggers.
- Check the "Enable GitHub Triggers" box
- Fill in the credentials from the application created above
- Click "Save Configuration Changes"
- Restart the container (you will be prompted)