Welcome to the Tectonic tutorials!
Thank you for your interest in CoreOS Tectonic. We hope you’re excited to learn how Tectonic works and how enterprise-ready Kubernetes can improve your organization’s application infrastructure.
To help you get up and running with Tectonic, we have designed these step-by-step tutorials:
- Tectonic and Kubernetes demonstrates how to bring up a cluster, then part it out, break the system, and watch it rebuild automatically.
- Tectonic Sandbox allows you to create a local Tectonic testing environment, in which you can learn about Kubernetes clusters while evaluating the power of Tectonic Console.
- Amazon Web Services tutorials describe using Tectonic to create clusters on AWS.
- Microsoft Azure tutorials describe using Tectonic to create clusters on Microsoft Azure.
Each platform tutorial walks through:
- Platform prerequisites and preliminary setup
- Downloading and installing Tectonic
- Using Tectonic to deploy, scale, upgrade, and manage a simple app
Creating your Tectonic account
If you haven’t already done so, create a Tectonic account now. Tectonic is free for use of up to 10 nodes.
We will continue adding to these tutorials. Be sure to return and check for updates.