These docs are deprecated while they are being migrated to Red Hat. For the most up to date docs, please see the corresponding GitHub repository.
Welcome to the Tectonic tutorials!
Thank you for your interest in CoreOS Tectonic. We hope you’re excited to learn how Tectonic works and how enterprise-ready Kubernetes can improve your organization’s application infrastructure.
To help you get up and running with Tectonic, we have designed these step-by-step tutorials:
- Tectonic and Kubernetes demonstrates how to bring up a cluster, then part it out, break the system, and watch it rebuild automatically.
- Tectonic Sandbox allows you to create a local Tectonic testing environment, in which you can learn about Kubernetes clusters while evaluating the power of Tectonic Console.
- Amazon Web Services tutorials describe using Tectonic to create clusters on AWS.
- Microsoft Azure tutorials describe using Tectonic to create clusters on Microsoft Azure.
Each platform tutorial walks through:
- Platform prerequisites and preliminary setup
- Downloading and installing Tectonic
- Using Tectonic to deploy, scale, upgrade, and manage a simple app
Creating your Tectonic account
If you haven’t already done so, create a Tectonic account now. Tectonic is free for use of up to 10 nodes.
We will continue adding to these tutorials. Be sure to return and check for updates.